10 classes

10 strippen • Duration of 11 WEEKS

A card for 10 classes, which can be used for all scheduled lessons and XL lessons within an 11 week period after purchase.

€ 120,00

Buy

10 on-line casses

10 strippen • Duration of 6 MONTHS

€ 85,00

Buy

5 outside lessons

5 strippen • Duration of 3 MONTHS

a card which can be used for outside AND on-line lessons

€ 55,00

Buy

5 private lessons

5 strippen • Duration of 12 MONTHS

This is a one/ two or three hour private lesson which will be made-to-measure based on a short chat before you participate. What type of yoga do you feel you need in this time? What moods do you want to cultivate? It's your choice! You can soften and relax in restorative, ground and move in an accessible flow, fire-up and strengthen the core, calm the mind with pranayama and meditation. Endless combinations can be created. Costs: €65.- for a one hour session. It is also possible to extend this lesson: A 2 hour session for €117.50, or 3 hours for €157.50 with a complementary lunch! The lesson will take place at my home studio with garden. And just so you know I live with a dog and 3 cats in case you have allergies. Private lessons have a 24 hour cancellation restriction.

€ 325,00

Buy

Trial lesson

1 strippen • Duration of 4 MONTHS

This lesson can be used for on-line or outside yoga

€ 12,50

Buy

One private lesson

1 strippen • Duration of 6 MONTHS

A one hour private lesson which lasts for 1 hour. Taught at my home studio!

€ 65,00

Buy

15 classes

15 strippen • Duration of 11 WEEKS

When once a week is not enough and twice a week too much. If you need an extension on your card because of my summer holiday just send me a mail and I will organize a 3 week extension.

€ 157,50

Buy

20 classes

20 strippen • Duration of 11 WEEKS

Perfect for more regular practice. if you need an extension on your card because of my summer holiday just send me a mail and I will organize a 3 week extension.

€ 190,00

Buy

25 lessons

25 strippen • Duration of 6 MONTHS

a special offer until 30 June 25 lessons which can be used on-line and outside

€ 255,00

Buy

50 classes

50 strippen • Duration of 12 MONTHS

A card for the committed. 50 lessons to be used at any time in the 12 month period after purchase.

€ 475,00

Buy

75 classes

75 strippen • Duration of 12 MONTHS

Perfect for when you come more than once a week.

€ 719,00

Buy

Drop-in single class

1 strippen • Duration of 1 MONTH

A drop-in single lesson, without the commitment of a card. The credit is valid until one month after purchase.

€ 18,50

Buy

100 classes

100 strippen • Duration of 12 MONTHS

For those who have a regular, steady practice.

€ 845,00

Buy

Yoga teachers and STUDENT discount card

5 strippen • Duration of 12 MONTHS

If you are a yoga teacher or a STUDENT then I would love to offer you this card with discount lessons and an expiry date of 1 year

€ 55,00

Buy