FREE 2 weeks unlimited yoga for new students

10 strippen • Duration of 2 WEEKS

This card will give you two weeks of unlimited yoga starting on the day of your first booking. Come when you want (excepting challenges, retreats and special lessons)

€ 0,00

Buy

Introduction discount card with 5 classes (new students only)

5 strippen • Duration of 5 WEEKS

For new students: 5 lessons, to be used within 5 weeks after purchase. This card can be bought once and should proceed a trial lesson or 2 week unlimited pass.

€ 50,00

Buy

10 classes

10 strippen • Duration of 11 WEEKS

A card for 10 classes, which can be used for all scheduled lessons and XL lessons within an 11 week period after purchase. if you need an extension on your card because of my summer holiday just send me a mail and I will organize a 3 week extension.

€ 120,00

Buy

15 classes

15 strippen • Duration of 11 WEEKS

When once a week is not enough and twice a week too much. If you need an extension on your card because of my summer holiday just send me a mail and I will organize a 3 week extension.

€ 157,50

Buy

20 classes

20 strippen • Duration of 11 WEEKS

Perfect for more regular practice. if you need an extension on your card because of my summer holiday just send me a mail and I will organize a 3 week extension.

€ 190,00

Buy

7 classes

7 strippen • Duration of 52 WEEKS

If you want a longer than usual expiry date

€ 105,00

Buy

One private lesson

1 strippen • Duration of 6 MONTHS

A one-on-one lesson which lasts for 1 hour. Taught at the studio! use code for 30 euro discount:PRIVATELESSON

€ 95,00

Buy

50 classes

50 strippen • Duration of 12 MONTHS

A card for the committed. 50 lessons to be used at any time in the 12 month period after purchase.

€ 510,00

Buy

75 classes

75 strippen • Duration of 12 MONTHS

Perfect for when you come more than once a week.

€ 719,00

Buy

Drop-in single class

1 strippen • Duration of 1 MONTH

A drop-in single lesson, without the commitment of a card. The credit is valid until one month after purchase.

€ 18,50

Buy

R.A.I.N and shine- meditation course

1 strippen • Duration of 3 MONTHS

A meditation course which combines the inspiring teachings of both Buddhism and tantra and includes 3 types of meditation practice.Dates 19/26 May & 9 June 19.00-21.00 just 8 places

€ 97,50

Buy

100 classes

100 strippen • Duration of 12 MONTHS

For those who have a regular, steady practice.

€ 845,00

Buy

Drop-in XL class

1 strippen • Duration of 1 MONTH

A 2 hour, in-depth yoga workshop.

€ 32,50

Buy

Yoga teachers discount card

5 strippen • Duration of 12 MONTHS

If you are a yoga teacher then I would love to offer you this card with discount lessons and an expiry date of 1 year

€ 55,00

Buy

5 private lessons

5 strippen • Duration of 12 MONTHS

5 one-on-one lessons at the studio.

€ 325,00

Buy