10 classes with 11 week expiry date

10 strippen • Duration of 11 WEEKS

A card for 10 visits to be used within 11 weeks. For those who want to attend weekly classes.

€ 120,00

Buy

10 classes with a 5 month expiry date

10 strippen • Duration of 5 MONTHS

A card for those who want to come regularly but not weekly. !0 lessons with a 5 month expiry.

€ 145,00

Buy

5 on-line lessons

5 strippen • Duration of 7 WEEKS

5 classes which can be used for on-line live stream lessons or playbacks.

€ 50,00

Buy

25 lessons

25 strippen • Duration of 6 MONTHS

25 lessons which can be used in the chapel, on-line and outside.

€ 255,00

Buy

Drop-in single class

1 strippen • Duration of 1 MONTH

A drop-in single lesson, without the commitment of a card. The credit is valid until one month after purchase.

€ 18,50

Buy

On-line monthly membership with discount code for current card-holders

unlimited x per week • Duration of 1 MONTH

This subscription can only be used for on-line lessons. This monthly membership includes 8-12 livestream lessons and unlimited access to all playback lessons on Vimeo and from November my catalogue will be in the new booking system so even easier. Playbacks are one hour hatha yoga lessons or little bullets of love 4, 5 or 8 minutes one half an hour pre-recorded pranayama and meditation session per month 4 playlists if you have a current class card you can either use discount code ONLINEROCKS for 10 euro reduction per month, or ask me to put your group lesson card on hold and just visit my on-line studio.

€ 55,00

Buy

Trial lesson

1 strippen • Duration of 4 MONTHS

This lesson can be used for on-line or outside yoga

€ 12,50

Buy

One private lesson

1 strippen • Duration of 6 MONTHS

A one hour private lesson which lasts for 1 hour. Taught at my home studio!

€ 70,00

Buy

5 private lessons

5 strippen • Duration of 12 MONTHS

This is a one/ two or three hour private lesson which will be made-to-measure based on a short chat before you participate. What type of yoga do you feel you need in this time? What moods do you want to cultivate? It's your choice! You can soften and relax in restorative, ground and move in an accessible flow, fire-up and strengthen the core, calm the mind with pranayama and meditation. Endless combinations can be created. Costs: €70.- for a one hour session. It is also possible to extend this lesson: A 2 hour session for €127.50, or 3 hours for €187.50 with a complementary lunch! The lesson will take place at my home studio with garden. And just so you know I live with a dog and 3 cats in case you have allergies. Private lessons have a 24 hour cancellation restriction.

€ 325,00

Buy

one on-lne lesson

1 strippen • Duration of 1 MONTH

€ 12,50

Buy