10 times on-line yoga

10 strippen • Duration of 2 MONTHS

This card is ideal if you want to do on-line yoga more than once a week. It has a 2 month validity.

€ 85,00

Buy

Unlimited Month credits

unlimited x per month • Duration of 1 MONTH

This subscription enables you to take part in all hatha yoga lessons and breathwork/ meditation sessions for one calender month.

€ 100,00

Buy

10 classes

10 strippen • Duration of 11 WEEKS

A card for 10 classes, which can be used for all scheduled lessons and XL lessons within an 11 week period after purchase.

€ 120,00

Buy

One time donation or payment for lesson

1 strippen • Duration of 4 MONTHS

€ 12,50

Buy

5 private lessons

5 strippen • Duration of 12 MONTHS

5 one-on-one lessons at the studio.

€ 325,00

Buy

7 classes

7 strippen • Duration of 52 WEEKS

If you want a longer than usual expiry date

€ 105,00

Buy

Introduction discount card with 5 classes (new people only)

5 strippen • Duration of 5 WEEKS

For new students: 5 lessons, to be used within 5 weeks after purchase. This card can be bought once and should proceed a trial lesson or 2 week unlimited pass.

€ 50,00

Buy

on-line half an hour session

1 strippen • Duration of 4 MONTHS

Can be used for all sessions on line of 30 minutes

€ 5,00

Buy

One time donation or payment for 3 lessons

3 strippen • Duration of 4 MONTHS

This is a gift card to be used as a donation for your sessions. Thank you for your support.

€ 30,00

Buy

15 classes

15 strippen • Duration of 11 WEEKS

When once a week is not enough and twice a week too much. If you need an extension on your card because of my summer holiday just send me a mail and I will organize a 3 week extension.

€ 157,50

Buy

20 classes

20 strippen • Duration of 11 WEEKS

Perfect for more regular practice. if you need an extension on your card because of my summer holiday just send me a mail and I will organize a 3 week extension.

€ 190,00

Buy

One private lesson

1 strippen • Duration of 6 MONTHS

A one-on-one lesson which lasts for 1 hour. Taught at the studio! use code for 30 euro discount:PRIVATELESSON

€ 95,00

Buy

50 classes

50 strippen • Duration of 12 MONTHS

A card for the committed. 50 lessons to be used at any time in the 12 month period after purchase.

€ 510,00

Buy

75 classes

75 strippen • Duration of 12 MONTHS

Perfect for when you come more than once a week.

€ 719,00

Buy

Drop-in single class

1 strippen • Duration of 1 MONTH

A drop-in single lesson, without the commitment of a card. The credit is valid until one month after purchase.

€ 18,50

Buy

One day "spring cleaning" yin yang retreat!

March 22nd 11.00- 17.00 What a joy it is to welcome the arrival of Springtime with a full day of yoga practice. A day where we can focus on getting rid of the Winter cobwebs and create some "fresh" PRANA in preparation for nature's most magnificent season. A time to see the results of all the seeds we planted in the Winter. The morning session will be a dynamic practice with heating pranayama, back bends and hip-openers. The afternoon session will include yinny twists, mantra, movement and meditation!...….mmmmmmmmmmmm.https://club.fitmanager.com/account/shop/?

€ 72,50

Buy

100 classes

100 strippen • Duration of 12 MONTHS

For those who have a regular, steady practice.

€ 845,00

Buy

Drop-in XL class

A 2 hour, in-depth yoga workshop.

€ 0,00

Buy

Yoga teachers and STUDENT discount card

5 strippen • Duration of 12 MONTHS

If you are a yoga teacher or a STUDENT then I would love to offer you this card with discount lessons and an expiry date of 1 year

€ 55,00

Buy